My parents wish to sell me their house at below market, is there a bank that will use the higher valuation rather than the contract price in this circumstance?

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Yes there is one bank who will do this. The sale must be to an immediate family member and a letter must be provided stating that the equity is being gifted.

Please contact Russel Shaw, one of our credit advisers for more information. Got your own question? Ask us now!