Join our Affiliated Finance Broker Network
Our objective is to assist new or existing Finance Brokers to enhance their strength and position in the industry.
Independent Finance Broker Program
Acceptance Finance manages its own Australian Credit Licence, and provides service in all areas of mortgage, vehicle and equipment finance.
We position ourselves through our core strengths:
These three values perfectly reflect the culture and conduct of our group.
With the ever changing challenges of any business in the finance industry and ongoing compliance, legal changes, reduction in commissions and the ongoing need to become more than just a mortgage broker to survive in the industry long term, we believe partnering with Acceptance Finance will bring many benefits to your business.
- More than 22 years’ experience.
- Business modeling and structuring
- Referral opportunities:
- General Insurance
- Vehicle and Equipment Finance
- Property Investment
- Advice on office setup requirements
- Formalised systems and procedures from back office to distribution models
- Recognised industry mentor for brokers in first 2 years of operation.
- Full time support – dedicated Broker Development Manager / Mentor.
- Internet presence to clients.
- Access to monthly newsletter for clients.
- Professional Development days.
- PI insurance on group rates.
- Branding assistance for any ‘shopfront’ or office set-up.
- Meeting and conference room access at Balwyn offices.
- National aggregator group.
- Prospecting and marketing guidance and tools.
Client Service Officer (CSO) Support
Acceptance Finance CSO team work with assigned credit adviser to provide a seamless experience for your client.
Whilst Credit Advisers are responsible for all facets of a transaction, engaging a CSO can help make this process more efficient and seamless as possible. The following is a brief overview of some areas where a CSO can provide assistant with a Credit Adviser’s responsibilities:
Prior to application submission CSO can:
- Complete online data entry and return loan to Credit adviser. Credit adviser then adds information as needed and submits loan to bank
Once loan is submitted CSO assists with managing the following processes and involves the Credit Adviser when necessary:
- Correspond with bank to follow-up approval
- Correspond with valuer and bank to follow-up valuation returned
- Correspond with bank to follow-up conditional and unconditional approval (Credit adviser calls client upon approval)
- Manage finance clause with client’s solicitor/ conveyancer
- Manage outgoing lenders discharge form for refinances
- Correspond with bank, bank solicitor, client solicitor and client to manage the sending, signing and returning of mortgage documents
- Correspond with bank to confirm documents are signed correctly and certified
- Correspond with bank to ensure settlement booked
- Correspond with bank to confirm settlement completed (Credit adviser calls client upon settlement)
For more information please email email@example.com.