SMSF Required Document Checklist
The following list is a guide only. Completed application form which we will provide. Contract of Sale (where applicable)....
The following list is a guide only.
- Completed application form which we will provide.
- Contract of Sale (where applicable).
- Signed Undertaking to Pay Solicitors Costs (where applicable).
- A Statement of Advice or Written Advice from an RG146 accredited Financial Planner/Accountant, certifying that the appropriate strategy of the SMSF is to invest in the purchase of the property (where applicable).
- Superannuation Fund Trust Deed.
- Property Trust Deed.
- Security Deed for the Bare Trust and Trustee.
- Last 2 years financial statements from the Self-Managed Super Fund.
- Last 2 years Financials statements/tax returns for all directors/beneficiaries of the Self-Managed Super Fund.
- Real Estate Agents Rental Estimate or copy of the Lease Agreement.
- Valuation (if one has been done, please note the financier will still need to organise their own valuation prior to settlement).
- Agreement between Super and Property Trusts (as per policy).
- Super fund statements showing current balance in the super fund. If deposit has been paid on the property purchased, super fund statement showing deposit paid.
Documents Required- Prior to Settlement
- Valuation (organized by Financier).
- All documents provided by Bank need to be appropriately signed and returned.
- Transfer of Land.
- Signed Nomination Form.